Old farmhouse, late 18th early 19th century, restored house of 165 sqm living space on a wooded area of 5,000 m², 700 m² wooded. Several outbuildings that could be restored. Located south Seine & Marne, in a very quiet rural setting.
The main house comprises:
– 1 living room living space of 32 m² with fireplace, open terrace
– 1 large fully equipped 25m² family kitchen
– 5 bedrooms including a ground floor, two upstairs and two bedrooms independent
– 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, 3 toilets.
– Barn 84 sqm (possibility development on 2 levels)
– adjoining house (60 m², to restore + floor)
– Former stable used as a workshop (21 m² ground floor +)
– An open barn ( 31 m²), possibility 2 levels
– A barn wood (27 m²), possibility 2 levels
– a vaulted stone cellar.
Heating and hot water by heat pump air / water (installation 2012).
220V and 380 V.
More details on Immovitrine International